3D Slot Game Layout
The layout of the 3D Slot game you can see below has been divided into different sections indicated by a number. Below the image of the 3D Slot you will see a listing of what each numbered part of the 3D Slot game does giving you a better understanding of playing 3D Slots.3D Slot Layout Guide
1. This is the current live progressive meter displaying the current jackpot amount.
2. This is game name logo.
3. This is where you need to click to view the paytable of the slot game.
4. This is the payline indicator section.
5. This is where the real symbols are displayed.
6. This is your current bank and win/credit display area.
7. This is where you can adjust the stake levels.
8. This is the button for adjusting the bet per line.
9. This is where you select the number of lines per spin.
10. This is the maximum bet button click it to play for the maximum permitted amount per spin.
11. This is the start button, simply click it to set the reels spinning.
12. This is the Autoplay setting button.
Multi-line Video Slots by software
Top Game Video Slots
RTG video slots
Playtech Video Slots
Rival Video Slots
Vegas Tech Video Slots
Microgaming Video Slots