AWP Slot Game Layout
The layout of the AWP Slot game you can see below has been divided into different sections indicated by a number. Below the image of the AWP Slot you will see a listing of what each numbered part of the AWP Slot game does giving you a better understanding of playing AWP Slots.AWP Slot Layout Guide
1. This is the tabbed browser part of the slot, here you can scroll between any open games or close them down individually. You will also find here the control buttons to allow you to consult the game help files, and also access your Play Check and Cash Check records.
2. This is the feature grid area, fill any line on the grid to trigger the bonus feature round.
3. This is where the reels are, they will spin and stop once set in motion.
4. This is your nudges area, here they are displayed along with any extra nudge features such as nudge gamble etc.
5. This is your paytable area all winning combinations and payouts are listed here.
6. This is where your credit display meter is positioned.
7. This is where you can view the bonus feature round screen.
8. This is the price of pay/stake adjustment button.
9. This is the start button, simply click it to set the reels spinning.
Multi-line AWP Slots by software
Top Game AWP Slots
RTG video slots
Playtech AWP Slots
Rival AWP Slots
Vegas Tech AWP Slots
Microgaming AWP Slots