Video Slot Game Layout
The layout of the Video Slot game you can see below has been divided into different sections indicated by a number. Below the image of the Video Slot you will see a listing of what each numbered part of the Video Slot game does giving you a better understanding of playing Video Slots.Video Slot Layout Guide
1. This is the tabbed browser part of the slot, here you can scroll between any open games or close them down individually. You will also find here the control buttons to allow you to consult the game help files, and also access your Play Check and Cash Check records.
2. This is the number of paylines you are playing along with how many coins are activated on that payline.
3. This is where the video reels are, they will spin and stop once set in motion.
4. This is your credit meter which shows how much you have currently in your casino account.
5. This is your stake level area, here you can alter the price of play for the current session.
6. This is where you select the number of lines you wish to play on each spin.
7. This is where you select the number of coins per line you wish to play.
8. This is the max bet button, clicking on this will automatically place the maximum wager for this slot and set the reels in motion.
9. This is the start button, simply click it to set the reels spinning.
Multi-line Video Slots by software
Top Game Video Slots
RTG video slots
Playtech Video Slots
Rival Video Slots
Vegas Tech Video Slots
Microgaming Video Slots